"Ipaglaban mo nang puspusan ang pananampalataya. Panghawakan mong mabuti ang buhay na walang hanggan, dahil diyan ka tinawag ng Diyos nang ipahayag mo sa harap ng maraming saksi ang iyong pananalig kay Cristo." I Tim. 6:12

December 29, 2011

Happy New Year! 2011


Advance Happy New year to all brethren around the world! Let us strengthen our faith more so that we can hold it until the end...

“And you will be hated by everyone because of my name, but whoever will endure until the end, he will be saved.” Matt. 10:22

I want to thank you all for the continuous support youre giving to me, it is you, my inspiration on doing more post on answering the myths, lies, accusations and so on of the detractors of the INC. It is you, the reason why my blog makes achievements like these:















I also made changes in my blog for the better, and for the preparation on the centennial celebration of the Church on 2014. Because i know media from all over the world will have a news about the opening of the new worlds biggest indoor arena, and many people will search about the INC, so it should be that my blog is one of the top pages of every search engines for them to know the TRUE IGLESIA NI CRISTO and not the IGLESIA NI MANALO CULT made by the jealous nonmembers of the church... That is why i changed my URL for the better!^^


New URL and New Theme








ANNOUNCEMENT:

Please remember my new URL because on February 2012, i will delete www.readmeinc.blogspot.com the one who redirects you here.





Again, advance happy new year!^^

2 comments:

RULES ARE STRICTLY BEING IMPLEMENTED.
COMMENTS THAT VIOLATE RULES ARE DELETED.

1. Comments should be related to the topic posted
2. No flooding
3. No cursing and name calling (kultoliko, ADDict, Iglesia ni Manalo, etc)
4. No posting of any kind of advertisement/promotion
5. No debates/arguments

You can ask, suggest, answer or react to an article. Discussion or sharing of knowledge is appreciated, not to be confused with debates/arguments.