"Ipaglaban mo nang puspusan ang pananampalataya. Panghawakan mong mabuti ang buhay na walang hanggan, dahil diyan ka tinawag ng Diyos nang ipahayag mo sa harap ng maraming saksi ang iyong pananalig kay Cristo." I Tim. 6:12

November 2, 2010

Catholicdefender2000 admits he’s a “gay” coward catholic defender of lies







Here is what he replied to me from what I posted here entitled “How to create lies?”, this is what he replied: (click on the link to see the full content, I will just quote some of what he posted)



Yes, my name is Ernesto. And can I ask some few favors?

  • HOW ABOUT you, what's your REAL NAME?

  • Why are you HIDING?

  • Why are you AFRAID to show your photo?

  • Why are you SCARED to reveal yourself?

I understand, it's pretty much scary revealing yourself when there are a lot of people who are after you.



And how gentleman are you by posting my photo? Is this a normal practice in your cult? Do you have the BALLS to post yours too?



First of all, why do you want to know my real name? WHAT IS YOUR INTENTION? And im not hiding, what then is wrong if I use my username “readme” instead of using my name? Is it already “HIDING?”

Let me answer your (and many liar catholic defenders) accusations…

I use my username for personal reasons, im not a fool (like you^_^) if I will reveal my photos and full name, and then what? Edit my pictures, get my name and do stories/lies and whatsoever? Like what they do to the pictures of Bro. Felix Manalo and others here in the INC? (I know that if it is not an ADD member, it’s an aggressive catholic defender!) Im not stupid to reveal my PERSONAL INFO.

Especially there are many critics to the INC, who possessed by demons to persecute the TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST like what they do to our Lord Jesus Christ. If other will compare INC defenders to Catholic defenders, hello? Catholic defenders lets say are “official”, and it depends on the DECISION of the blogger (what religion he maybe) if he/she will use his/her name in defending their religion! “MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS”,

I don’t care if you reveal your identity or what, the important thing is, WE COMMUNICATE. That is the reason why we are here in the internet, TO COMMUNICATE, and it is your OBLIGATION to respect the decision of each other.

Don’t be “PAKIALAMERO!”^_^

About posting your picture, please don’t blame me, BLAME YOURSELF FOR DOING SO, the picture is in your blog on kawakayan, in the top of your blog, proudly presenting your “HANDSOMENESS” (as I read one of your post claiming/proudly saying to yourself youre “handsome”)





if it is came from your PERSONAL accounts like twitter of facebook, that’s the time you COMPLAIN! Don’t complain for you are the ONE who post your picture IN PUBLIC for everyone to see…

He said:



That's the reason why most of Catholics and non-INC members whom you have LAMBASTED are certain that you are CONRAD J. OBLIGACION in disguise? Well, actually you've done that many times don't you?

I am beginning to wonder what INTERESTS do Iglesia ni Cristo apologists and what PLEASURE do they get in posting NAMES and PHOTOS of those critical to their cult?

This common practice done by members of the Iglesia ni Cristo is obviously BEYOND what is acceptable in basic journalism. I think I have the REASON to be ALARMED by this BEHAVIOR. I can say, whatever happens to me or my family, you know whom to point a finger.

By posting my name and my photo, they are suggesting that I am NOT anymore SAFE from their MOB just like what happened to members of their rival Ang Dating Daan of Mr. Eliseo Soriano.

Am I among their HITLIST? May God have mercy on my soul.



Hey Mr. Catholicdefender2000, I only wonder why you (and other catholic defenders) blame me for doing what Bro. Conrad does? And blaming him for what I does? Why it is hard for your small brain to accept the FACT that I am not Bro. Conrad? WHAT WILL BE MY BENEFITS if I will say I am not Bro.Conrad?

Will I have money? house and lot? Chicks? ++pogi points? Salvation? WHAT????

EXCUSE ME, you are not the one who I presented in their TRUE names and FACES especially they presented theirself in their real names and photos, MAKE A RESEARCH FIRST before saying anything ok? Please see my posts!!!!



How to ignore a question?

How to answer indirectly?

How not to answer a question?



NOW TELL ME, are you the first in the LIST??

You make me laugh on your statement! A REAL JOKER! Hahaha I like it! Catholicdefender2000 is being so exaggerated so that, as I RECENTLY EXPOSED, he will have +points and so people will have a bad impression to me and US! It is stated above, IS IT CLEAR NOW?

“HITLIST”? haha do blogging nowadays can HURT people PHYSICALLY? Please don’t CREATE LIES, you just show your TRUE COLOR!

As what I said on my earlier post before this:



“*He makes lies, accusations and makes statements exaggerated so that readers will have a bad impression/thinking about his opponent, making him to win the argument.”



He said:



Mr. readme accused me of:

*He quotes some Pasugo statements and misinterprets what it contains, to favor with his side.

No, please do not inject lies to your own readers. In fact, it's YOU who FAILED to provide your readers with REFERENCES, did you?

In my desire to be balanced and credible in my opinion, I quoted your PASUGO because it's INC's OFFICIAL STATEMENT written by LEGITIMATE Ministers. If I lied, what benefit will I get from it? What kind of Catholic am I if I would quote your official magazine just "to favor" my my side? What kind of "defender" am I if I'd be doing this all for lies?

Let's say for example: PASUGO Agosto-Setyembre 1964, p. 5

Kailan napatala sa Pamahalaan o narehistro ang INK sa Pilipinas? Noong Hulyo 27, 1914. Tunay nga na sinasabi sa rehistro na si Kapatid na F. Manalo ang nagtatag ng INK."

What better interpretation can you offer from this very SIMPLE quotable quotes from your Pasugo?

Did your Minister lie? Isn't it, this is what's exactly written in Wikipedia?

Instead of accusing me of lying how about explaining to us those quotations what do they really mean according to your (Iglesia) understanding?



By the way, WHO IS THE ONE WHO DOES NOT PROVIDE A LINK, a link to my post when you “answer/quote” it? But sorry, im not a bias like you that’s why as possible I present links especially to your POST (even you are my opponent in this arguing) so that readers will read what you really REPLIED, not what you are doing, you quote some of my post so that those “pick-up” statements from me, on what you CAN ONLY ANSWER!

Please don’t be childish in thinking, you are OLDER than me, I know you can understand STATEMENTS. What’s the contradiction in the belief of ours with the statement from Pasugo? By the way, WHAT DO YOU WANT INC TO PUT IN THE REGISTRY AS THE FOUNDER OF THE CHURCH, JESUS CHRIST? Hello? (haha^_^) What do you expect to the employees in the government to react especially Christ died HUNDRED YEARS AGO? Would your teacher believe you when you say your father is the president of the Philippines?

That’s why we recognize Bro. Felix Manalo as an instrument of God, he used as INSTRUMENT to preach and everything his TRUE gospel, so, whom do you expect to DO the registry in the government for the church? God? Jesus Christ? Mary? WHO? For example im here abroad but i have a mission in the Philippines to do, what I do is to call a friend (in the Philippines “syempre!”) and he/she is the one who will do my mission (because im abroad), and my mission will be done WITHOUT going in the PHILIPPINES.

WILL I REPEAT THIS VERY SIMPLE EXPLANATION USING LIGHT ENGLISH WORDS TO YOU? IS IT STILL HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND CATHOLICDEFENDER2000? How about you? WHY ARE YOU HIDING in the username Catholicdefender2000 and why are you using the flag of Vatican as primary photo not your proudly claimed “handsome” pictures???^_^



He then said:



Mr. readme accused me of:

*He makes lies, accusations and makes statements exaggerated so that readers will have a bad impression/thinking about his opponent, making him to win the argument.

Which ones of my posts did I lie? Any reference please? I believe readers out there are not as "stupid" as you think.

It's not my intention to "win" an "argument". My sole intention is to dispel LIES and proclaim the SPLENDOR of the TRUTH in his CHURCH. As a Christian, it's my fervent desire that I may be God's instrument from preventing more ignorant Catholics from converting and bring back those who were led astray back to the TRUE FOLD-- the Catholic Church which is Christ's ORIGINAL CHURCH (PASUGO April 1966, p. 46). In this little effort I may find the rewards allotted to me by Jesus who's the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE (John 14:6).



I do not need to give any reference, you know yourself! And readers of my blog are already AWARE on what you do, especially on CREATING LIES! May I ask, is this not being EXAGGERATED?:



“…I think I have the REASON to be ALARMED by this BEHAVIOR. I can say, whatever happens to me or my family, you know whom to point a finger. By posting my name and my photo, they are suggesting that I am NOT anymore SAFE from their MOB…”



??????????



He continued…



Mr. readme accused me of:

*He ALWAYS joins the topics about accusations in the INC whenever he would make a post to the INC like saying it is a corporation sole, that Bro. Felix vs. Trillaness issue is true that Trillaness won the case, INC is a cult, and many other! You can notice it while reading even just ONE post of him regarding the INC!

This I guarantee you. If your cult stops accusing Catholics and the Catholic Church of being from Satan then this blog will disappear.

But I am sorry if I would fail you. You will ALWAYS find me in defense of Christ's ORIGINAL Church as long as there are insecure cults out there lambasting God, Jesus, the Saints, the Pope and the Catholic Church which is Christ's true Church (PASUGO April 1966, p. 46).

About Rosita Trillanes, blame Rosita why she had to lie against your SUGO only to retract it later and be awarded by the man she accused of the position of being a DIAKONESA.



You know Catholicdefender2000, I really do not oppose to what you do in blogging, because its NORMAL for us to say to each other that we are in the wrong belief because we are in the different religion, to non-members, its NORMAL to say INC doctrines are wrong, what im complaining to non members and you is the saying of ACCUSATIONS, ALLEGATIONS, MYTHS and CREATING LIES, and MALIGNING THE CHURCH, that’s all!

I will not oppose if you make INC post saying that this doctrine of the INC is wrong then you will show biblical verses to show INC is wrong, but if you will put the said things(accusations and etc) in your post, then you are a FORCE OF EVIL that should be exposed by doing such. Yes, Mrs. Rosita is the one should blame for doing it, but I do not know about that thing that’s why I will have no comment to that. What I know is that Trillanes made a retraction, or a letter saying that what she did is wrong and she is saying sorry.

He further said:



Mr. readme accused me of:

*He quotes unreliable sources, and ANTI-INC blogs/sites/articles that he says “EXPOSE” the INC whenever he makes post about the church, making it favor for his intention, to debunk the INC!

Unreliable sources? Which of them?

The Iglesia ni Cristo according to Wikipedia?

The Iglesia ni Cristo according to Catholic Answers?

Ang pagbubunyag ng katotohanan ni G. Pinzon sa "Ang Katotohanan Tungkol sa INK-1914"?

Actually I am still looking for a copy of Mr. Ignacio's book "QUO VADIS" . That alone answers your "Pandoktrina" brilliantly and intelligently. I can bet my soul in its accuracy and truthfulness.

Now tell us, which of those are "unreliable sources" and "anti-INC blogs"? Or you are just trying to negate them because they BORE THE DAMAGING TRUTH against your Iglesia?



Ok, are these can you called RELIABLE SOURCES/UNBIASED INFO???? (links taken from posts of Catholicdefender2000 about INC)







Like what you LIE that I am Bro. CONRAD? Quoting this VERY RELIABLE SOURCE COMING FROM AN ADDMEMBER WHO DO NOT KNOW THAT readme and resbak were TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!

Bravo Catholicdefender2000, great acting!^_^ It seems you are the one who is the “VICTIM” on having UNRELIABLE SOURCES!

He said:



Mr. readme accused me of:

*Whenever there is a member who argues with them, THEY (for most Catholic Defenders does it) always recognized them as a MINISTER, or high rank official in the INC, then make some accusations so that people will have a bad impression to us.

Have the power to show us the reason NOT to believe so.

In fact, it's YOU who give us the impression that you're a Minister.

Why? It's because you know almost everything. Say for example, the INC locales abroad, contact numbers of those Ministers designated, addresses, etc. Where have you gotten those information? Only an INSIDER can have the ACCESS that. It's YOU who posted those information. It's YOU who give us the reason to believe you are an INC Minister.



Really? Even though I said it SEVERAL TIMES THAT IM NOT A MINISTER? I am not surprised if you (and other catholic defenders) don’t believe me for SATAN will not BELIEVE in TRUTH! Again and again, if you LOVE TO QUOTE the Pasugo, please turn paugo issue pages at the back then the PLACES OF WORSHIP SERVICES ABROAD WERE PUBLISHED! Are you surprised to know that?^_^

IT IS YOU WHO GIVE US A REASON TO BELIEVE YOU ARE POSSESSED BY DEMONS!



He said:



Mr. readme accused me of:

*When “answering/quoting” my post, he only show SOME and not ALL what it contained, he only picks some of the information that he can ANSWER.

No. I answer all your accusations!



REALLY? LIAR! Don’t deny it, even you deny it, youre already exposed on what you really does! And about this:



“…because you CAN stubbornly DEFY your Ministers without fearing the threat of excommunication...”



The question is, DO the ministers knows me? That’s one of the reason why I don’t reveal my identity^_^ I know readers already read one of my post here the reason why im blogging about the church and that doesn’t RESULT TO EXPULSION, so exaggerated! WE ARE ONLY ADVISED, not a teaching! Hello? I have a big reason to do THESE (blogging and etc), one of the thousands reason is YOU.

He continued:



Biased?

I provided you OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS. Do you mean "biased" because those HISTORICAL FACTS were actually written by Catholics?

Well, that's because WE EXISTED and the Catholic Church was there when history unfolded.

In case Mr. readme doesn't know, the very reason why I oftentimes quoted their PASUGO Magazines is because IT IS OFFICIAL. It's not something like readme's opinion.

Although I may sound repetitive in quoting their PASUGO is because I want to establish the truth here according to its OFFICIAL pronouncements from its LEGITIMATE MINISTERS.



Is your OPINIONS were HISTORICAL FACTS??? I agree, you should quote the Pasugo and explain what it is really should be INTERPRETED! Like the bible… It is the Catholic priests/theologians/members who contradict each other especially on the teachings of the church. Please don’t say “establish truth” especially you quote Pasugo and misinterpret to favor your side, ok?^_^

He said:



In fact, you've done that in the past. You have followed me in Twitter, Facebook, and in my blog since the memorial. So please don't pretend as if this is the first time you came to know my name.

Here's for you: POST YOUR REAL NAME in your BLOG. Would you DARE?

I doubt it. Cowards don't do that. They attack from behind and keep hiding from their opponents, like a beast looking for someone to devour.



Again, blaming me for what others did to you? OH COME ON! Why would I follow you in twitter? I have even no twitter account because I don’t know how to use it, and in FACEBOOK? Hello? I only have 2 accounts in facebook, 1 is my personal account and the other account for “readme”. Why would I again post my real name? Only fools who do that especially to those who have many critics(because of religion) and active in blogging… Like you, A FOOL who post his pic. In his other blog and put his Full name proudly, then BLAMING ME for posting such TRUE information about him??? Tsk.

He said:



Mr. readme said...

That’s what im talking about, before this post, he said I AM JUST A MEMBER, but most of the time he recognize me as a MINISTER for he cannot accept that im just a college student for I have a greater knowledge THAN him, (haha) or greater skills in arguments maybe he’s so jealous. By the way, what is the truth MR. Catholicdefender2000?

And we all know who does CREATE LIES!!

Because you are a Minister disguising as a member. Actually it would be extremely damaging if I knew more than you. However, as you claim to know "MORE" than me, why is it that you CANNOT even disprove my PASUGO quotes?

Skills?

Of course. No one can match your skills. "...having dirty mouth, maligning and attacking people who are exposing Iglesia Ni Cristo. INC members attack, create blogs, steal usernames, malign people and fabricate lies to all non-INC members."

That's really a RARE skills! Congratulations!



Why would I ADDRESSED nonmembers to MINISTERS if I myself is a MINISTER? (“katangahan or not a katangahan?” YOU JUDGE!^_^) IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY DAMAGING IF I KNEW MORE THAN YOU especially I do not study about the bible, I am not trained for doing such, Im a beginner on everything (blogging, reading the bible and etc.) and I AM YOUNGER THAN YOU!^_^ Please USE your head if there’s a brain in there, if non, nevermind…

He said:

But APOSTASY?



Where was it recorded in history?

Where is it PROPHESIED in the Bible?



On the contrary, Jesus even said, No WAY. My Church will remain FOREVER! The gates of HELL cannot prevail, not even the LIES of FELIX MANALO can EVER prevail. That a SOLEMN PROMISE by the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus said: Hell SHALL NOT (WILL NOT) prevail today and in the FUTURE, not even in 1914. That is RECORDED in MATTHEW 16:18-19.



So if you claim that there was a TOTAL APOSTASY, your cult is ACCUSING Christ of being a DECEIVER and a LIAR. A very serious allegations against the Lord Jesus Christ.



Between Felix Manalo and Christ Jesus, judge them both, WHO LIED?


Please click the links here in my blog and read my posts regarding it, IT IS PROPHESIED but only you cannot accept the TRUTH. Between Bro. Felix Manalo, Christ and you, YOU ARE THE DECIEVER AND LIAR! For Bro. Felix just preach the teachings of God, like other apostles did, but they never be the FOUNDER of the Church of Christ and it can be seen in the teachings what really is the TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST!



He said:



What a LIE Mr. readme.



Where is it written that the Catholic Church is a CORPORATION SOLE. That's a blatant LIE.



Since you really need credible informations what's being registered were PARISHES, INSTITUTIONS, CATHOLIC UNIVERSITIES, COLLEGES, HOSPITALS, CHARITABLE INSTITUTIONS and ORGANIZATIONS, etc... NOT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH as a whole.

Prove then then that that CATHOLIC CHURCH is registered in any government and I will concede.



Your Iglesia ni Cristo AS A WHOLE is a CORPORATION SOLE!

"Felix Y. Manalo officially registered the church [Iglesia ni Cristo] as a corporation sole with himself as executive minister on July 27, 1914..." Any better way to defend your Iglesia ni Cristo CORPORATION?



Im sorry, by the way, I do not SPECIFICALLY and DIRECTLY say the CATHOLIC CHURCH is a Corporation sole, yes its true, only the parishes, and properties of the...



CATHOLIC CHURCH.



Still, they are (parishes) registered as a CORPORATION SOLE which you always maliciously say to the Iglesia ni Cristo. Oh yes, really really, the Iglesia ni Cristo is REGISTERED, again REGISTERED (only) as a CORPORATION SOLE FOR LEGAL REASONS! For CORPORATION SOLE IS A CHURCH-RELATED (Wikipedia) that’s why if you talk about Corporation Sole, if you really not a BIAS, JOINED YOUR BELOVED CATHOLIC CHURCH IN THERE. INC is registered as a corporation sole (for legal reasons) it is not in ANY WAY MEANS it is a CORPORATION or BUSINESS as many accused, because it’s a CHURCH, Church of Christ, its not “Iglesia ni Cristo enterprises/corporation/company”.

When INC have a local congregation in countries, it is being registered to its government. So INC will be an OFFICIAL and EXISTED CHURCH in countries, and so it will be recognized by people like in the 95th celebration, senators/mayors and etc. even the President of the USA, Pres. Obama congratulate the INC on its anniversary celebration!



He said:



Mr. readme said...

There is only one church established by Christ, therefore only one TRUE CHURCH, and the evidence is in the teaching not by the presence. Again, and again, I will repeat, The Church of Christ in the first century is the church established by Christ, that became Catholic Church by changing its name and A LOT IN THE CHURCH, when it falls in APOSTASY(falling away from the true gospel), common sense, it is not anymore the Christ’s Church… So, it is need for someone who became an instrument of God to continue the WORK OF SALVATION THROUGH CHRIST‘S CHURCH.

Correction. Not "became".

The only Church that can trace its HISTORY back to the times of the apostles is the CATHOLIC CHURCH. Therefore the Catholic Church WAS, IS, and WILL BE the Church of Christ that's FACT for he promised "... the gates of HELL WILL NEVER prevail (Mt. 16:18-19)". Not even the fairy tales Felix Manalo created can quench that TRUTH. Dream on Mr. readme... dream on!

No other churches can trace that!



Not became? Ok, Christ church existed on the 1st century and only in 1870 (Discourses on the Apsotle’s Creed, Rev. Clement Crock, p. 191) 1t became Holy Apostolic Roman Church?? What the? Why only after the 1st CENTURY? Do you want proofs it is called church of Christ? Hmmm?

He continued:



Mr. readme said...

GETTING STRAIGHT FACTS? Ok. If it is FACTS, then SHOW ME THE LINK WHERE YOU TAKE THOSE INFORMATIONS! I CHALLENGED YOU! I NEED THE LINK IMMEDIATELY or else it is CLEAR under the sun that you ONLY CREATE SUCH THINGS! One of the lies he created! Tsk. Tsk.

REALLY, OKAY IF THAT IS TRUE, GIVE ME THE LINK OR ANY EVIDENCE OKAY?

Why would we believe that Mary, mother of Christ not “MOTHER OF GOD” is worthy on Catholic’s respects? What we believe, for sure, is that when Mary is still alive maybe she will go and attack the Pope in Rome for giving ACTS OF WORSHIP to her, having DEVOTION to her, and recognizing her as a “MOTHER OF GOD-MAN” and a mediator to God especially our Lord Jesus Christ is the only MEDIATOR of us to GOD!

Link?

In my desire to remain truthful, I provided you links. From there, there are a lot of other articles that can answer your question (if your intention really is to know the truth). But since you don't have that sincerity, I would like to direct you back on top of this and start reading those websites I have provided you.

And since it could be impossible for you to understand CATHOLIC terms, I am not expecting you to understand THEOTOKOS either.

If you want more links, I have them in FULL SWING just in my SIDEBAR. They all were taken from our OFFICIAL CATHOLIC TEACHINGS. So you can be assured that we stand on those teachings. We can bet our souls on those TRUTHS.



What I am asking for a link, is where the figures whom you posted as FACTS! GIVE ME THAT LINK AND DON’T CHANGED THE TOPIC TO OTHER things! Grade 1 thinker!

Then he posted his quoted Pasugo issues, I can answer those if I had researched the answer, I frankly do not know about that so I will not have comment about the John 10:16.

And the last part of his post that will proved he admits that he is a “GAY” coward catholic defender of lies, this is stated:



Mr. readme dared...

Before I End this, I WILL JUST MAKE A CHALLENGE TO YOU, THIS CHALLENGE is what I ASKED to you SEVERAL MONTHS AGO in my post about YOU!

I will just post the question again, especially for you Mr. Er Vasol (Catholicdefender2000)!

Show the list of the teachings/doctrines/practices/dogmas of the CC with the date where it all began and the creator or the inventor of the teaching or whatsoever it is called! And let see if those can be called "ORIGINAL TEACHINGS"!!!! Ok? ^_^

AND IF you cannot answer this, ONE MORE POST OF YOURS “ANSWERING/QUOTING” MY POST HERE, I WILL THEN BELIEVE YOU ARE A TRULY “GAY” (as what Brad Conrad exposed) COWARD CATHOLIC DEFENDER OF LIES!



rules on answering the challenge:

* It should be DIRECTLY answered.

* It is not expected for you to have me a counter challenge, or asking me of something.

* Saying accusations and etc. are prohibited.

Goodluck! But if you cannot stand for this, its ok. But NEVER EVER again "answer/quote" my posts on my blog, because it only shows how jealous you are in the INC. I pity you

Thank you for daring to ask me that favor. However can I ask the same favor after? Can you PROVIDE me OFFICIAL LINK to your teachings without inviting me to see and listen to one of your PAID Ministers in the Philippines?

And ALSO, will you PLEASE tell us your real name if you are not CONRAD J. OBLICACION so that I can address properly your name as well?

Unless you don't RECIPROCATE that, then please stop asking things which you cannot even give!

That's a gentlemen's deal.

Game?

In the meantime here are links to our OFFICIAL TEACHINGS! You can read them anywhere in the world as long as you have internet connection. That's guaranteed. We will NEVER HIDE our teachings from you so pleeeeeeeeease.... DON'T HIDE yours from us.

In the meantime, here's our ONLINE Official Catechism. Footnotes ARE GIVEN where BIBLICAL VERSES for reference were stated and some other Church documents, dates, book chapter and pages, the Pope who reign that time for HISTORICAL ACCURACY. Write down all the Biblical and Historical references and don't trust your memory. Believe me, your skull is too small for that. ^_^

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded in SCBorromeo.org

Catechism of the Catholic Church found right in Vatican's Official Website

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded in United States Bishops' Conference Official Site

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded in Christus Rex site

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded in Knights of Columbus' Official site

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded by Catholic Doors

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded by Catholic Culture

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded by Catholic Planet site

Good News! You can buy a HARD COPY in any leading bookstore WORLDWIDE in any language!



Mr Catholicdefender2000 broke the rule, clearly he admits what will I believe:



It is not expected for you to have me a counter challenge, or asking me of something.



But he said:



Can you PROVIDE me OFFICIAL LINK to your teachings without inviting me to see and listen to one of your PAID Ministers in the Philippines?

And ALSO, will you PLEASE tell us your real name if you are not CONRAD J. OBLICACION so that I can address properly your name as well?



And the main challenge-question, he did not DIRECTLY ANSWERED! This is my several months question-challenge to him that I just reposted:



Show the list of the teachings/doctrines/practices/dogmas of the CC with the date where it all began and the creator or the inventor of the teaching or whatsoever it is called! And let see if those can be called "ORIGINAL TEACHINGS"!!!! Ok? ^_^



His answer?

In the meantime, here's our ONLINE Official Catechism. Footnotes ARE GIVEN where BIBLICAL VERSES for reference were stated and some other Church documents, dates, book chapter and pages, the Pope who reign that time for HISTORICAL ACCURACY. Write down all the Biblical and Historical references and don't trust your memory. Believe me, your skull is too small for that. ^_^



Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded in SCBorromeo.org

Catechism of the Catholic Church found right in Vatican's Official Website

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded in United States Bishops' Conference Official Site

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded in Christus Rex site

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded in Knights of Columbus' Official site

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded by Catholic Doors

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded by Catholic Culture

Catechism of the Catholic Church uploaded by Catholic Planet site





He again broke one of the rules:



* It should be DIRECTLY answered.



I said teachings/practices and etc WITH THE DATE IT BEGAN AND THE AUTHORS/CREATORS of it! There is no even just ONE TEACHING/PRACTICE/TRADITION/DOGMA of the Catholic Church on what he posted, as what other Catholic Defenders did just to answer this question-challenge, he just ADDRESSED me to the links! What the? Is that DIRECTLY? ^_^

Im not surprised! Because if he will answer me directly, OH COME ON! It only shows that there is no roots of the teachings/practices and etc of the Catholic Church in the beliefs of the 1st century CHRISTIANS!



So, now, Mr. CatholicDefender2000 admits, and we can now believe that he is really a ”GAY” COWARD CATHOLIC DEFENDER OF LIES!







No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES ARE STRICTLY BEING IMPLEMENTED.
COMMENTS THAT VIOLATE RULES ARE DELETED.

1. Comments should be related to the topic posted
2. No flooding
3. No cursing and name calling (kultoliko, ADDict, Iglesia ni Manalo, etc)
4. No posting of any kind of advertisement/promotion
5. No debates/arguments

You can ask, suggest, answer or react to an article. Discussion or sharing of knowledge is appreciated, not to be confused with debates/arguments.