"Ipaglaban mo nang puspusan ang pananampalataya. Panghawakan mong mabuti ang buhay na walang hanggan, dahil diyan ka tinawag ng Diyos nang ipahayag mo sa harap ng maraming saksi ang iyong pananalig kay Cristo." I Tim. 6:12

October 21, 2010

How to answer indirectly?


Our instructor for this matter is this another Catholic Faith Defender, Isahel Alfonso, owner of the blog Catholic Eternal Truth.

I asked him the same question/challenge to other catholic defenders. I commented on him on his post about Immaculate Concepcion on September. I wait for his answer to my question/challenge, and i always visit his blog whenever i have time to go to internet shop. I was surprised he had created many posts but still what i asked to him is not yet answered.

I again commented on him saying ill still wait for his answer.

After several posts of him in his blog, only on October 9 he is able to answer my question, what the? I just wonder because he had made posts but he was not able to answer my simple question-challenge to him. I then think that maybe he had to consult other priets/catholic defenders on how he will answer what i asked to him.^_^

Like what happened to my question-challenge to "Fr. Abe", i asked him in the month of April, but he said he didnt know anything about what i asked about him when i commented that i still wait for his answer, i think on the month of May only he had an answer to me.


See the styles of them? Seems similar^_^

The quoted one is my comment to him, and the other is his reply/answer to my question-challenge. A response on Anonymous readme, the title of his post.

[Hi there. I just find your blog here in web. i want to ask you for this matter, or lets say a challenge.]

Hello, Sure you can ask anything related to the Catholic Faith or even challenge our belief as long as you will reveal your identity. It is very strange to talk to unknown people.

[This is the challenge, what i want is only an answer from you. i will not expect you to challenge me or give side comments and etc. I will just see if you were different in any other catholic defender, if you have the right and deserve to have my respect^_^]

You already challenged me read what you typed, so I'm no longer going to issue a challenge to you whoever you are. Why? Am I asking for your respect?

["IS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IDENTICAL, THE SAME WITH THE 1ST CENTURY CHURCH REGARDING THE BELIEFS?" Prove it.]
Yes the Catholic Church and the 1st Century Church is fundamentally the same. Proofs? A lot and it's too many to mention but to give you an example the Divinity of Christ.

[I also want you to post some common doctrines of your church with the date it began and the author/s of it.]

Look whoever you are our doctrines are not like state laws that have authors. Our doctrines are found in Divine Revelation. Theologians simply expounds our doctrines and scrutinized if it is found in Divine Revelation.

[That's all. I expect you to be diff. in answering challenge, not by "opinions" and not by reversing or attacking me or my religion.]

We Catholics do not give answers basing on our personal "opinions" unlike Protestants and INC Ministers. By the way what is your religion? Is it founded by Jesus Christ?
[This is a man to man talk. so, stand for it. godbless.]

How can this be a man to man talk? I don't even know if you are a man or not. You are hiding your identity. Are you ashamed of yourself or your church?

Ive waited for so long for his answer, but this is the only answer i will get from him?^_^

Catholic Defenders always has this tactics, always asking to reveal the identity so that on this first part they will get ++points! Tsk Tsk. Even if i am a cat, what's the problem to that? As long as i can ask questions, is that a big deal? They always make this issue very big so that, as i said, they will get +points to the opponent!

About the respect, haha he again make it a big deal, tsk. I thought catholic defenders educated in high degree but when they defend, they always think to make of the +points. Very poor!

My question is very clear, "Post some doctrines of the CC with the author/s and dates it began", but what he had replied?

"Look whoever you are our doctrines are not like state laws that have authors. Our doctrines are found in Divine Revelation. Theologians simply expounds our doctrines and scrutinized if it is found in Divine Revelation."

he answer me by giving his opinion and making himself a liar by not telling the truth. For example, the tradition of Celebrating Christmas? Can you find it in the bible? or lets say a tradition can be found in the 1st century church? NO!

What is the truth? Christmas did not celebrated on Dec. 25 in the early days, books says it is only on 336 the Dec. 25 tradition is practiced.


So, HOW THEN IT BE THAT TRADITIONS/DOGMAS/DOCTRINES AND WHATEVER THEY CALL IT IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WITH THE 1ST CENTURY CHURCH ARE FUNDAMENTALLY THE SAME?

as what Mr. Alfonso said...


He also said that they not base their answers in their "OPINIONS", very funny, but If youre reading this Alfonso, DO YOU WANT EVIDENCES?^_^

Also accusing that INC ministers were the ones who do that. Again, very funny! (hehehe) If that so, can you give me any evidence? From the members? Even in the worship services and doctrinal lessons, do ministers preach by their OPINIONS?

Youre another deceiver and LIAR!

I said in the last part of my comment to him that this is a man to man talk, but what is his reply?

How can this be a man to man talk? I don't even know if you are a man or not. You are hiding your identity. Are you ashamed of yourself or your church?

In real life i think he is a joker! a very good joker because he always makes me laugh on his replies!^_^ Why will i say man to man talk if im a girl? I pity to them in their educational attainment, i better suggest to most catholic defenders to go back studying in elementary! And why would i reveal my identity? Especially others will take advantage to it? Am i a fool?^_^

Maybe others know their tactics. What are those? If they cannot answer to questions?

Asking to reveal the identity.
Reversing the facts.
Answering by opinions.
Being bias with anger when answering.

Id still ask this SAME question-challenge to Catholic Defenders, but i get answers INDIRECTLY and NONSENSE!

To others, you shall prepare for this, maybe ill be the one to ask you this SAME question-challenge!

CONCLUSION: CATHOLIC FAITH DEFENDERS ARE COWARDS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES ARE STRICTLY BEING IMPLEMENTED.
COMMENTS THAT VIOLATE RULES ARE DELETED.

1. Comments should be related to the topic posted
2. No flooding
3. No cursing and name calling (kultoliko, ADDict, Iglesia ni Manalo, etc)
4. No posting of any kind of advertisement/promotion
5. No debates/arguments

You can ask, suggest, answer or react to an article. Discussion or sharing of knowledge is appreciated, not to be confused with debates/arguments.