"Ipaglaban mo nang puspusan ang pananampalataya. Panghawakan mong mabuti ang buhay na walang hanggan, dahil diyan ka tinawag ng Diyos nang ipahayag mo sa harap ng maraming saksi ang iyong pananalig kay Cristo." I Tim. 6:12

June 1, 2010

To all Ang Dating Daan members


To all ADD members, coming from the EX-ADD members inviting you to examine the true CHURCH OF CHRIST. But first are you not wondering IF the Ang Dating Daan is a religion or not?

So, if not, as i know it is only a program in the television, why is it the members call themselves and even the nonmembers calls you "ANG DATING DAAN members?" instead of "Members church of god INTERNATIONAL?"

That most people call the organization founded by Mr. Soriano Ang Dating Daan instead of Church of God version of Soriano? Oh, im sorry, Church of God? ^_^ 

It is because he HIMSELF explain it by saying Ang Dating Daan is a RELIGION!

Okay. So, a PREACHER who is very brave when answering questions always having contradictions? It is like 1 question, 3 different answers in different events? hmmm??





See? So ashaming! For i will conclude that there is no unity among the doctrines in the church he founded for his personal interests!

Lets back to the topic,

This is the video inviting all the ADD members or should i say MCGI to be in the true teachings written in the bible, a true CHURCH, not just like an ordinary organization in earth like the Church of Mr. Soriano... Again, Dont be blinded on his words that may convince you that he is a messenger of God only because he can answer many questions! You should also examine if he's answer is CORRECT... Not just accepting his answers even he did not really make it into a point!


2 comments:

  1. I used to be a catholic, and later became agnostic. and one of my pals in college was an ADD member and he was telling me about the doctrines. The reason why I chose to be agnostic than catholic that time was because I don't believe in trinity. I only refer catholic as my religion just to say that i have on,e but later on, i decided i better be agnostic. the reason why i didn't even attend ADD's gathering where my pal invited me was because ADD's teaching was kinda weird. I mean, we are all SONS OF GOD but we cant't all be GODS. That will be polytheistic! I only believe in ONE TRUE GOD and for me, JESUS is our LORD not GOD since i read scriptures before that he is referring to SOMEONE as FATHER. WHY REFER TO SOMEONE AS FATHER IF HE IS THE FATHER RIGHT? And the moment my pal told me about that polytheistic thingy of their religion I decided I rather be agnostic :) but then I am thankful since someone led me to the path of INC :) my now husband is an INC and the moment I attended the worship (my first time!) I had goose bumps and I can't explain why kinda I wanna cry then goosebumps combo :) then the lesson was about how being in the right church can save you. That's the time i learned that INC practices long time ago my belief that ONLY ONE TRUE GOD AND JESUS IS LORD, NOT GOD. I was overwhelmed, then after attending the "doktrina", I decided I will embrace my INC faith. By the way, I didn't marry my husband because of the religion but we were not even in a relationship yet when I attended the pagsamba :) just clarifying things since there are psychos roaming around here trying to put some meaning in other people's post or people might say that I became INC because of my husband. The reason I became INC was because my never ending questions when i was a catholic were FINALLY ANSWERED WHEN I BECAME INC. :)
    - a.arrieta lokal of ibayo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really don't know what is the real path.
    Why do people from your church hate us? Why do you people always make some assumptions without a proof.
    I really don't know why you people just talk and talk..why don't you check by yourself, hear by yourself and see by yourself what is inside of the Ang Dating Daan church. Don't judge them because of some talk and because of some rumours. Don't just let yourself heard some part of their teachings that can mislead you. Why don't you listen carefully and continuously to find what's true about them. "Don't stay on your foot like fool.", they say. So continue to keep asking until you find what is real.

    ReplyDelete

RULES ARE STRICTLY BEING IMPLEMENTED.
COMMENTS THAT VIOLATE RULES ARE DELETED.

1. Comments should be related to the topic posted
2. No flooding
3. No cursing and name calling (kultoliko, ADDict, Iglesia ni Manalo, etc)
4. No posting of any kind of advertisement/promotion
5. No debates/arguments

You can ask, suggest, answer or react to an article. Discussion or sharing of knowledge is appreciated, not to be confused with debates/arguments.