"Ipaglaban mo nang puspusan ang pananampalataya. Panghawakan mong mabuti ang buhay na walang hanggan, dahil diyan ka tinawag ng Diyos nang ipahayag mo sa harap ng maraming saksi ang iyong pananalig kay Cristo." I Tim. 6:12

July 26, 2010

Happy 1st anniversary! "Readme"





HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY!





July last year was the time I started blogging all about showing the TRUTH to EVERYONE in the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ), the time when the username “Readme” exist!





KNOWING ME and MY HISTORY (author)

I want to introduce my self, but not the personal information…



Im “Readme”, a Filipino, current 2nd year college student taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management (2 years).



It all started when I was 3rd year highschool, when we had an internet connection, I surf the internet all of my interest, including my religion. When I type “Iglesia ni Cristo” on google, I read blogs, websites and etc. I then realize that very very FEW members defense our belief in the web (as the church encourage us not anymore have argument to nonmembers), and most of the articles are anti-INC, meaning, all were a PROPAGANDA just to debunk what we believe. They say their opinions, accusations, impressions especially LIES about us. WHO ARE THEY?



Most does that were Catholics especially Catholic Faith Defenders, MCGI of Soriano, “Born-again” Christians and lastly, the nonmembers. I cannot find any other blog who tell truth behind the INC. There are just 2 popular blogs ive searched, Resbak.com and the one made by “truthfinder” (but didn’t exist anymore). I then decide to my self that I should tell TRUTHS, or be one of those members who tell truths behind the Church of Christ. I then put comments on every Anti-INC blogs, websites and even join forums especially on that Catholic.com.



My first post was in the thread “Is jesus god” in the said website, and it turned my membership there as junior member. I answer and answer questions (topics that I know) from them but even they get answers from me, still they were “join force” pushing me down and change the topic. I then realize that my posts and answers were all being wasted because the only people who see my answers were Catholics on that forum.

Then I decide to come up on blogging!



FYI:

When I was 3rd year high school, and when Im commenting on those Anti-INC blogs/sites, I really don’t read Pasugo, our magazine, I don’t really know what the bible is, that “diff. translations”, old and new testament, how to read the bible… Like when it is said John 1:4, I don’t know how to find it in the bible, and everything.. Meaning, im just a BEGINNER reading bible and discovering more on spiritual things. The only one who help me is no other than myself! The whole thing was all a self-study! Research and then reading Pasugo issues! I didn’t know how to blog and what “blogging” is in those times. Because of determination, this blog has been known fast by people.





Back to the topic…





By the way, my username in the site I joined were “Readme”, readme because in that time when I was registering in becoming a member of that site, I did not know what username I will put, then I expect that members in that site were not fast in replying to what I posted, that’s why I just name it Readme, for many will give attention to me just to answer my questions!^_^



The first title of this blog were “Read me’s PAGE”, then turned to “The Iglesia ni Cristo”. Why? Because I found out, like what ive said, only few members defends our faith, and I realize I am the only one who have detailed posts and most of that came from the Pasugo mixed with my explanation. Even though its really not right to titled it to our church, I did it just for many will be search me fast on the internet and know truths in our church!



A huge “Make-over” or changes was done on my blog before coming on its 1st anniversary!

I really don’t expect that my blog will be known and that I will have many visitors. IMAGINE: Over 10,000 visitors for just 1 YEAR!!



This blog ranked always on top10 in the times of Election and when I create a post about Charice who brought me I think 500 visitors in just a few days but the post, I decided to delete because of its sensitive issue to talk.

I then knew it, for I prayed for it to God that people who have bad impressions to the church made by nonmembers will be erased! That’s one of the purposes of this blog! Even though I am being persecuted by nonmembers… Like saying that I, and Bro. Conrad Obligation were one, that I am a minister paid for doing such things and etc…



I will continue this blogging of mine whatever happens, that’s why I am planning in making a group here in the internet and be called Iglesia ni Cristo Defenders Online, and a blog of ours!



Again,





Happy 1st anniversary to my blog!

And Happy 96th anniversary to the Iglesia ni Cristo, Church of Christ!







It is God who made such FEAT!











And Its only the beginning!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you brother for your blog. I'm happy reading your blog and at the same time happy that you spent your time in defending and spreading our faith. Keep up the good work and we are behind you all the way in your mission to share our faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember when and why did i come in to your blog?. But when I read the content, at that time one thing is definitely I am sure of, that I Whole-heatedly appreciate your EFFORTS making these Articles / Posts for the VERY purpose of REVEALING the TRUTH and sharing our FAITH.

    This Blog, really is helpful in terms of spreading and revealing the truth to nonmembers of the TRUE CHURCH (IGLESIA NI CRISTO).

    The fact that I've been using SOME of YOUR POSTS, in SHARING our faith to my friends.

    Thanks to YOU that I'm not bother anymore searching / looking for sources/evidences/proofs / "quote verses from the BIBLE.. etc. in defending our FAITH. (because honestly, i never memorize verses and it's content.). :) Because all the proofs/sources serve as evidences of a certain topic were all there in your POSTS.

    Once AGAIN, THANK YOU, Readme.

    Keep UP YOUR GOOD WORK, We're all at your back to support you!.

    I'm not good in English, but i try my best. ^_^

    May GOD bless YOU, this BLOG, that nonmember reader/s will be ENLIGHTENED.

    -Glennix :)

    ReplyDelete

RULES ARE STRICTLY BEING IMPLEMENTED.
COMMENTS THAT VIOLATE RULES ARE DELETED.

1. Comments should be related to the topic posted
2. No flooding
3. No cursing and name calling (kultoliko, ADDict, Iglesia ni Manalo, etc)
4. No posting of any kind of advertisement/promotion
5. No debates/arguments

You can ask, suggest, answer or react to an article. Discussion or sharing of knowledge is appreciated, not to be confused with debates/arguments.